Choosing an apartment is hard. To avoid buyers remorse look at the following items before you sign the lease!
- Furnished - Is it furnished? Don’t get it furnished.
- Light - is there sufficient light?
- Above - Is there some one above you? If so, what room(s)?
- Windows - do they open easily? Are they broken or missing pieces? (Look at every window)
- Stairs - Stairs? How many stairs are there? Less is better.
- Space - are there eaves or low hanging places reducing the amount of space in the room